SNOO Named Winner of CES 2017 Baby Safety Award!
SNOO is the CES2017 Baby Safety Winner! Read our award-winning entry to learn more about SNOO's innovativetechnology and safety features:
SNOO is a super safe, effective baby bed that solves the #1 new parent stress: exhaustion.
Invented by Dr. Harvey Karp, author of the celebrated Happiest Baby on the Block and developer of the landmark 5 S’s approach to calming crying, SNOO:
- Boosts sleep with gentle movements and comforting shushing. Babies quickly learn healthier sleep patterns, which reduces exhausted parents’ temptation to do unsafe things, like bed sharing.
- Has a responsive, robotic system that soothes upsets with increasing levels of white noise and jiggly, womb-like motion, often comforting fussing from fatigue in under a minute. If the bed cannot calm crying in 3 minutes – for example if the baby is hungry or in discomfort – SNOO stops, which lets the parent know the baby has other needs.
- When clipped in, its special SNOO Sack swaddle keeps babies sleeping on the back, as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Has a unique, high performance drivetrain that rocks for millions of cycles.
- Has an elegant, poetic form created by renowned industrial designer, Yves Béhar.
- Offers specially engineered white noise, which automatically changes volume and pitch according to a baby’s needs (soft, rumbly to boost sleep; louder, high-pitched to soothe upsets).
- Has a mobile app that allows parents to control SNOO from a distance and to choose when to wean all-night rocking, for an easier transition to the crib.
- Has 3 SNOO Sacks (small, medium, large) all made with organic cotton.
- Helps parents 24/7, like a virtual night nurse for the first 6 months for about $7/day.
- Ultimately helps babies get the sleep they need, which may prevent marital stress, depression and death from unsafe sleeping practices.
Have questions about a Happiest Baby product? Our consultants would be happy to help! Connect with us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The information on our site is NOT medical advice for any specific person or condition. It is only meant as general information. If you have any medical questions and concerns about your child or yourself, please contact your health provider.