Dads Get Real: Their Favorite Parenting Moment…
Dads might not always be known as the more emotional parent, but when we polled them on their favorite parenting moment, it tugged at our heartstrings. Of course, we have all had our fair share of bad parenting moments, but sometimes we need to focus on those often fleeting moments, when the sweetness of a father-child bond is undeniable. These dads below share some of their favorite moments of fatherhood.
Real Dads share their favorite parenting moment:
- “When our oldest asks me at the dinner table every night, ‘So Daddy, how was your day?’” —Stratton E.
- “My favorite parenting moments are when my children beam with pride based upon their accomplishments.” – Jon S.
- “Making our baby smile and laugh is my favorite because it’s so contagious.” – Zac I.
- “One moment when he was six months old and gave me a pat on the back when I was comforting him in the middle of the night. It was like he was saying ‘Good job, Dad’.” – Fatmir H.
- “One of my favorite moments so far was the first time Anna smiled at me because she recognized me and was happy to see me.” – Chris H.
- “Seeing the baby bump grow.”–@j_uniqueeye
- “Morning skin to skin cuddles—I’ll miss it when going back to work!” – Mark
- “I would say rushing home from work and seeing how happy my daughter is to finally see me.” – @mx_fuentes
- “When she said ‘Dada!’ with the biggest smile when I get home from work.” – @getzler
- “Daddy daughter days when I get all of her attention” – @cmills25
- “Seeing my daughter waking up every morning and smiling” – @judilin
…We’re not crying, you’re crying
Have questions about a Happiest Baby product? Our consultants would be happy to help! Submit your questions here.
Disclaimer: The information on our site is NOT medical advice for any specific person or condition. It is only meant as general information. If you have any medical questions and concerns about your child or yourself, please contact your health provider.