Lola Convertible Crib™
SAFE CONVERTIBLE DESIGN…THAT GROWS WITH BABY!
Welcome to Our Crib!
When your baby starts outgrowing SNOO’s cozy embrace, you’ll want to make sure you have a crib that is as reliable as SNOO to rest their sleepy head. Our convertible Lola Crib meets or beats all safety rules to offer parents the same peace of mind they love about SNOO. And the Lola Crib is a beautiful, high-end design that you will enjoy admiring every day from babyhood…all the way to the big-kid days!
Our fearless leader, Dr. Harvey Karp, has racked up lots of impressive bragging rights when it comes to baby sleep! He’s the brains behind SNOO and the bestselling author of some of the world’s most beloved parenting books/videos: Happiest Baby on the Block and Happiest Toddler on the Block. Plus, he’s now Grandpa to his sweet grandbaby Lola.
When Dr. Karp heard Lola was on the way, he and his wife and business partner Nina (aka Lola’s Grandma!) wanted to make a crib and toddler bed that parents could trust as much as SNOO—with an elegant, timeless design. So, they created The Lola Crib, a beautiful, convertible crib with the same obsession with safety and aesthetics that has made SNOO a new-parent must-have.
Our crib is made from sustainable, 100% New Zealand Pine with hidden hardware and sealed with a non-toxic, water-based finish. Lola meets or exceeds all safety regulations and standards. Plus, four adjustable mattress heights allow parents to adapt the Lola Crib as their little ones get bigger (and braver…and bouncier!). As your child grows, Lola’s Conversion Kit makes it simple to give your tyke the “big kid” independence they crave.
Lola Crib’s smart design—complete with its modern lines and sleekly hidden hardware—will be a part of your little one’s environment, as well as the memories that will give you joy for many years to come!
Grow Up With Lola Crib
The Happiest Details
Why Parents Love Lola Crib
Grows With Littles
Converts easily from your baby's favorite crib to their beloved toddler nest
Built to last using 100% solid, sustainably farmed New Zealand Pine
Sleek lines + hidden hardware add timeless elegance
Adjustable Mattress Height
Four levels make it easy to accommodate babies as they grow
Safe & Sturdy
Pediatrician-designed to meet or exceed CPSC, ASTM, JPMA & GreenGuard standards
A breeze to build…and convert when your tot’s ready!
Lola Crib™ FAQs
- Undo the shoulder snaps on one side of your baby’s SNOO sack, allowing for one-arm-free sleep. After a few nights of good ZZZs, you can free the other arm. (Continue to fasten the inner bands snugly around your baby’s midsection.)
- Once your baby is sleeping well with both arms out, turn on SNOO’s Weaning Mode. (On the Happiest Baby App, go to Settings, then Modes, and toggle to Weaning.) In Weaning Mode, SNOO continues to offer soothing sounds but no motion. The motion only comes back if your baby cries.
- Continue with Weaning Mode for about one to two weeks, so your baby can get used to sleeping in a still bed.
- Once your bub has been sleeping great with both arms free and Weaning Mode for about one to two weeks, it’s Lola Crib time!
- Continue with your baby’s tried-and-true relaxing bedtime routine—including playing white noise for all naps and nights. (PS: Our white noise lovey SNOObear plays the award-winning SNOO sounds your baby already loves snoozing to. SNOObear can be safely strapped to the outside of the Lola crib and then moved into the crib after your baby’s first birthday.)
- Continue with your tried-and-true relaxing evening routine, such as bedtime stories and dimming the lights 30 to 60 minutes before night-night.
- For all naps and night sleeps, play white noise, as it remains very useful for maintaining good sleep throughout the toddler years and beyond. (SNOObear will offer your little one familiar SNOO sounds, plus after SNOObear plays for 30 to 60 minutes, it “pays attention” for 3 more hours, ready to start playing white noise again if your little one starts to fuss.)
- If your baby weighs 26 pounds or less, consider putting them in our award-winning Sleepea swaddle. (If your baby is rolling, you must undo both sets of shoulder snaps for arms out swaddling.) Sleepea is, essentially, our SNOO Sack without the wings. So, the familiar swaddle-like feeling might be a comfort to your little SNOO grad in the crib. Just remember: Babies who can roll need to have their arms free!
- Are you transitioning your baby to their own room, too? If so, schedule some quiet play, storytime, and snuggles in their nursery throughout the day before you move your baby to their room. This helps to build familiarity and comfort before they relocate.
- Adjust the mattress spring to the lowest level.
- Lay the Lola Crib on its back (not upside down) and unscrew the eight bolts and washers fastening the footboard to the corner posts and crib frame. (Don’t remove the dowels that are already in the frame.)
- Hang the toddler rail on the dowels and crib frame.
- Use the same bolts and washers you just took out to fasten the toddler rail to the frame and corner posts.
- Once the toddler rail is securely fastened, tip the Lola Crib back on its feet.
- Slide the mattress into place, place a freshly-washed crib sheet on top, and wait for the sweet Zzzs!