Kate Hudson is in full nesting mode, prepping for the arrival of a new baby girl.

The daughter of Goldie Hawn, Kate was born into Hollywood royalty. But, she gets full credit for capturing America’s heart in films like Almost Famous and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

She and boyfriend Danny Fujikawa, the 32-year-old former lead singer and guitarist for the folk-rock band Chief, are thrilled to welcome a baby into their lives.

“My kids, Danny, myself and the entire family are crazy excited! A little girl on the way,” wrote Kate in her April Instagram gender reveal.

The couple have been dating for around 12 months but have been close for over 15 years. Danny is the step-brother of her best friend.

Recently, Kate shared photos of Danny studying the SNOO instruction booklet. “Apparently the SNOO is the way to go,” Kate wrote, calling SNOO “the future.”

The couple chose SNOO for its safety and sleep-boosting features. It is also a stylish modern-design centerpiece for her nursery.

SNOO is rapidly becoming the must-have baby registry item of the day. The smart bassinet uses womb-like sound + motion to boost sleep 1-3 hours a night. SNOO responds to fussing with added soothing rhythms, often calming crying in under a minute. It also has a unique swaddle that secures infants on the back, the only safe position for sleep.

This bundle of Hudson joy will be Kate’s first daughter and third child, joining older brothers Ryder, 14, and Bingham, 7.

Kate snapped a shot of Danny setting up SNOO, writing “he loves a project.”

While Danny readied SNOO for the baby, Kate reflected on how technology has transformed parenthood, “Oh the things that change in 7 years.”

Photos courtesy of Kate Hudson's Instagram.

Have questions about a Happiest Baby product? Our consultants would be happy to help! Submit your questions here.

Disclaimer: The information on our site is NOT medical advice for any specific person or condition. It is only meant as general information. If you have any medical questions and concerns about your child or yourself, please contact your health provider.