SNOO is a responsive bassinet that boosts sleep for babies—and parents! Created by Dr. Harvey Karp (The 5 S’s, Happiest Baby on the Block), SNOO improves sleep with the calming sensations of the womb. Its companion mobile App lets you adjust SNOO...to be perfect for your unique baby.
More than a bed, SNOO is a 24/7 helper, there to hold and soothe your little one...whenever you need to take a shower, fix a meal or get a bit more sleep!
So. Much. To. Love
- Adds more sleep for babies and parents!
- Calms cries—often within 1 minute—with gradually stronger white noise + motion.
- The only bed that keeps babies securely on the back—all night.
- Automatically sleep trains babies, helps avoid “cry it out.”
- Easy to try, commit at your own pace!
- Brand new gear (swaddles, sheet, mattress) are yours to keep. ($100 value)
- Each SNOO is thoroughly sanitized and renewed in a 5-step process.
- Renting and reusing are good for the planet!
- 3-SNOO Sacks (S, M & L): With 100% organic cotton + mesh to reduce overheating
- 1-Fitted Sheet: 100% organic cotton
- 1-Mattress and water resistant-cover
The swaddles and sheet are yours to keep!
- Until 6 months…or until baby can get up on hands and knees.
- Max. baby weight: 25 lb
- Sleep Log: Automatically tracks baby’s progress. Fun to share!
- Alerts: Helpful alerts + advice from Dr. Karp
- Customizable: Gentle preemie/newborn mode; modify motion + sound levels
- Weaning option: Easy transition to the crib
- Breathable mesh walls for healthy air flow
- 3-specially engineered, white-noise sounds to calm crying and enhance sleep
- Advanced algorithm distinguishes cries from room noise
- Custom motor for quiet and reliability
- Bassinet size: 30” L × 16” W × 32” H with legs; Weight: 38 lb
How Rental Works
Place your order
Choose when you want SNOO to ship.
Initial charge: 1st month
+ $175 refundable security deposit.
Pay as you go
After your SNOO ships, your card is automatically charged monthly. You can cancel anytime (1-month minimum rental).
Easy to return
Free shipping both ways!
And, unused days in your final month are refunded.
(Remember to save the box + inserts to help protect SNOO during return shipping.)
SNOO Rental FAQs
How long do most parents rent SNOO?
SNOO helps babies sleep better, cry less and stay safer through the early months of life. It smooths over the problems that commonly disrupt a baby’s sleep: colds, teething, growth spurts and the dreaded 4-month sleep regression. Most parents rent SNOO until their baby is ready to transition to a crib, which is usually around 6 months. Our App’s weaning option helps make this transition easy!
How does billing work?
When you place your rental order, your credit card is charged the 1st month rental fee (plus tax) and a $175 refundable security deposit. At the end of the 1st month’s rental, your card will automatically be charged the monthly rate (plus tax), until you cancel the rental. (If you’ve used a discount code, the amount billed will be reduced accordingly.)
You may cancel at any time by clicking here and shipping your SNOO back to Happiest Baby. (Please note, there is a 1-month minimum rental term. The term begins the day your SNOO ships and ends the day it is picked up by Happiest Baby’s specified carrier.)
Once your bed has been received and passed inspection, we will refund your security deposit and payment for any unused days in your final month.
How do I return SNOO, when my baby is ready for a crib?
Easy! Just answer a few quick questions here, and we will email you a return label. And remember, your shipping is FREE!
NOTE: Your rental ends the day your SNOO is picked up by Happiest Baby’s specified carrier. Save your original SNOO box + inserts to use when you return the bed. You are responsible for any damage to SNOO related to inadequate packaging. Use of packaging not approved by Happiest Baby—or improper use of packaging provided by Happiest Baby—may result in severe damage to the product during shipping.
No longer have the original packaging? Don't worry! You can purchase replacement packaging here for $28.80 + S&H ($48.25 total).
How are rental units reconditioned?
We want every parent to be absolutely confident and delighted with SNOO. That’s why we take such care to prepare each one. We put every SNOO through a meticulous, 5-step process before certifying that it is ready to be sent to a new family.
A high-powered vacuum is used to remove any fine dust or small particles.
Baby-safe, hospital-approved products (chosen for nurseries and newborn intensive care units) are used to clean each SNOO thoroughly.
Ultra-hot steam—with a plant-based, hypo-allergenic, eco-friendly formula—is used to deep clean the inner and outer mesh.
Each SNOO comes with 3 brand new, organic cotton sleep sacks (1 small + 1 medium + 1 large), plus a new mattress, waterproof mattress cover and organic cotton fitted sheet.
We Certify Safety
We finish our work by fully testing, tuning and certifying your SNOO, including all levels of motion and sound, safety clip sensors, etc.
If I need to cancel my order, how do I do that?
No problem! You may cancel your order up to 1 business day before your SNOO ships by filling out this simple form. After your SNOO ships, you may cancel at any time. (Please note, there is a 1-month minimum rental term. The term begins the day your SNOO ships and ends the day it is picked up by Happiest Baby’s specified carrier.)
To cancel your rental, simply (1) notify Happiest Baby by clicking here and (2) have your SNOO picked up by Happiest Baby’s specified carrier.