Happiest Baby is looking for an Fall intern to make an impact and learn in a growing ecommerce startup. The intern will get an opportunity to work on projects, in the various areas based on skills set and interest, to support the company’s new product launch. The intern will also have opportunities to work with various cross-functional teams and collaborate with and present to the founders and executives of the company. Multiple positions may be available to fulfill various roles.
- Content organization – organizing and cataloguing extensive content database, both digital and print (pre-med or nurse practitioner experience recommended)
- Videography and editing - creating and editing multiple short format videos (< 1min) on various parenting topics
- Research and analysis – researching consumer markets and trends relating to child development and early education.
- Consumer testing – recruiting families, assisting during tests, organizing results, gathering feedback, collecting videos and photos, etc.
- Currently enrolled in MBA program
- Highly organized and intellectually curious
- Desire to make a difference in the world and a “can do” attitude
- Strong communication, problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to take full ownership and multi-task
- Excited to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, high-energy, and team-oriented entrepreneurial environment
About the company Happiest Baby, Inc. is an established family brand and a mission-driven company dedicated to developing science-based solutions to the biggest challenges facing parents today. Their innovative products and services are boosting children’s safety and emotional well-being and building happier, healthier families across the country and around the world. The team is led by Dr. Harvey Karp, America’s most popular pediatrician, child development expert, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the USC School of Medicine, and author of bestselling titles, The Happiest Baby on the Block and The Happiest Toddler on the Block which have sold millions of copies combined. His revolutionary discoveries in infant development, sleep and toddler communication have helped families for over 15 years. Over 3,000 Happiest Baby educators teach his innovations in hospitals and clinics across the US and in dozens of other nations. His work has been recommended as a trusted and beloved guide by millions of parents. Building on more than 30 years of research, Happiest Baby, Inc. is venture-backed and about to launch a game-changing suite of products that will solve the top concern of new parents, exhaustion. These landmark products will improve the lives of children and their parents by leveraging the latest insights in infant sleep, bed sharing, breastfeeding, swaddling, and reducing the risk of SIDS and postpartum depression. Never again will parents stand by exhausted and helplessly while their baby cries!
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
Principals only. No recruiters please.