Happiest Baby is looking for experienced engineers to drive the development of the software and firmware for our breakthrough consumer products. We’re looking for motivated self-starters with passion for delivering innovation in the IoT space.
You will be an integral part of the engineering team to use cutting edge mobile, cloud and embedded technologies and services to deliver real, immediately impactful products that help children and families be healthier and happier – join us!
- Full cycle software development of embedded applications in our new products currently under development
- Write great code within constraints of embedded systems and interface with cloud and app software
- Design and implement testing plans to ensure robust and reliable performance
- Design and architect next generation products
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BS in Computer Science, EE, or related field
- 2+ years in Linux/Unix C/C++ development
- Embedded Linux experience is a great plus
- Experience in any of these areas is a great plus
- Low level hardware interface, device drivers
- WiFi, BLE, NFC and other connectivity interfaces
- User space application development in complex Multithreaded/Multiprocess environment
- Audio processing algorithms (Echo cancelation, Voice recognition, etc)
- Development of complex algorithms
- IoT devices
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Happiest Baby, Inc. is an established family brand and a mission-driven company dedicated to developing science-based solutions to the biggest challenges facing parents today. Their innovative products and services are boosting children’s safety and emotional well-being and building happier, healthier families across the country and around the world.
The team is led by Dr. Harvey Karp, America’s most popular pediatrician, child development expert, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the USC School of Medicine, and author of bestselling titles, The Happiest Baby on the Block and The Happiest Toddler on the Block which have sold millions of copies. His revolutionary discoveries in infant development and sleep and toddler communication have helped families for over 15 years. Over 3,000 Happiest Baby educators teach his innovations in hospitals and clinics across the US and in dozens of other nations. His work has been recommended as a trusted and beloved guide by millions of parents.
Building on more than 30 years of research, Happiest Baby, Inc. is venture-backed and about to launch a game-changing suite of products that will solve the top concern of new parents, exhaustion. These landmark products will improve the lives of children and their parents by leveraging the latest insights in infant sleep, bed sharing, breastfeeding, swaddling, and reducing the risk of SIDS and postpartum depression. Never again will parents stand by exhausted and helplessly while their baby cries!
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA