Happiest Baby, Inc. is seeking a highly organized, efficient individual to provide administrative support to CEO. Flexibility, superb communications skills, a “can-do” attitude and multitasking are essential, as the responsibilities are diverse. Executive assistant will be responsible for successfully completing critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach to facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Conserving executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence
- Drafting emails, letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information
- Managing executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conference calls, travel, etc.
- Completing projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Support social media entries
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Great organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff and external partners
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong work tenure: minimum five years of experience supporting Executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social
Principals only. No recruiters please.