Happiest Baby is looking for an experienced quality assurance engineer to drive the QA efforts for our breakthrough consumer products. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter with a deep background in consumer electronics, and someone who strives to uphold the highest quality of reliability and performance in their products. You will be an integral part of the engineering team to deliver real, immediately impactful products that help children and families be healthier and happier – join us!
- Test plan creation and execution. Figuring out appropriate methods and goals for how to test the product(s) in each phase of development
- Creating an automated test environment
- Defining and building test jigs
- Setting up a test lab and manage budgets and resources
- Regulatory and environmental testing
- Long term reliability
- Working with production engineering and manufacturing partners on creating a manufacturing test plan
- Implementation of manufacturing test scripts and software
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years in quality assurance, with 5 years in Consumer Electronics
- Well versed in testing methodologies for electrical, wireless, mechanical and firmware
- Have taken several products through regulatory testing and be familiar with world-wide regulatory requirements
- Have worked with ODMs and/or CMs on defining test requirements for high volume production
- Great if you have the ability to read schematics and diagrams
- Be familiar with the standard QA tools
- Should have hands-on experience with scripting (e.g. Java script, Python, etc.) and preferably C/C++
- BSCS, BSEE or BSME or equivalent
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Happiest Baby, Inc. is an established family brand and a mission-driven company dedicated to developing science-based solutions to the biggest challenges facing parents today. Their innovative products and services are boosting children’s safety and emotional well-being and building happier, healthier families across the country and around the world.
The team is led by Dr. Harvey Karp, America’s most popular pediatrician, child development expert, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the USC School of Medicine, and author of bestselling titles, The Happiest Baby on the Block and The Happiest Toddler on the Block which have sold millions of copies. His revolutionary discoveries in infant development and sleep and toddler communication have helped families for over 15 years. Over 3,000 Happiest Baby educators teach his innovations in hospitals and clinics across the US and in dozens of other nations. His work has been recommended as a trusted and beloved guide by millions of parents.
Building on more than 30 years of research, Happiest Baby, Inc. is venture-backed and about to launch a game-changing suite of products that will solve the top concern of new parents, exhaustion. These landmark products will improve the lives of children and their parents by leveraging the latest insights in infant sleep, bed sharing, breastfeeding, swaddling, and reducing the risk of SIDS and postpartum depression. Never again will parents stand by exhausted and helplessly while their baby cries!
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
Principals only. No recruiters please.