Happiest Baby is looking for a product manager to support the launch and lifecycle management of our breakthrough consumer products. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter with a background in consumer electronics or consumer software, with a passion for delivering superior user experiences. You will be an integral part of the engineering team to deliver real, immediately impactful products that help children and families be healthier and happier – join us!
- Make sure we ship the best product we can.
- Think like the User. Test the product. Figure out all possible and impossible scenarios for how the product can be used.
- Go through user scenarios from beginning to end. Document them. Get input from the other teams. Get input from early users.
- Review solutions and investigate the possibilities. Check out competitive product. Investigate solutions from other product spaces.
- Look for missing pieces and misplaced efforts. Highlight them. Convince other teams for why this is better.
- Make sure the teams know what the product is supposed to do.
- Help the world know what the product does and why that’s the best thing that’s ever happened.
- Design and document product requirements, specifications, and testing requirements • Identify use cases, test and validate features in development, and generate feedback loops with engineering / QA to ensure continuous improvement of product features, usability, and overall performance
- Work with design / UX to refine end user facing experiences across hardware and software
- Support marketing with communicating product value proposition, product marketing copy and other assets
- Support operations for high quality customer support / success
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred.
- 2-4 years in Product Management or related experience for consumer technology products
- Creative in finding solutions for problems that haven’t been solved yet
- Pragmatic, practical and hands-on. You will be a department on One.
- Unexplainable passion for Consumer Electronic Products
- Excellent judgment about customer expectations, product functionality, and business impact
- Documentation whiz
- Genuine interest in working with parents and families
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Happiest Baby, Inc. is an established family brand and a mission-driven company dedicated to developing science-based solutions to the biggest challenges facing parents today. Their innovative products and services are boosting children’s safety and emotional well-being and building happier, healthier families across the country and around the world.
The team is led by Dr. Harvey Karp, America’s most popular pediatrician, child development expert, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the USC School of Medicine, and author of bestselling titles, The Happiest Baby on the Block and The Happiest Toddler on the Block which have sold millions of copies. His revolutionary discoveries in infant development and sleep and toddler communication have helped families for over 15 years. Over 3,000 Happiest Baby educators teach his innovations in hospitals and clinics across the US and in dozens of other nations. His work has been recommended as a trusted and beloved guide by millions of parents.
Building on more than 30 years of research, Happiest Baby, Inc. is venture-backed and about to launch a game-changing suite of products that will solve the top concern of new parents, exhaustion. These landmark products will improve the lives of children and their parents by leveraging the latest insights in infant sleep, bed sharing, breastfeeding, swaddling, and reducing the risk of SIDS and postpartum depression. Never again will parents stand by exhausted and helplessly while their baby cries!
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA