Happiest Baby is looking for a technician to make an impact and learn in a growing ecommerce startup. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and independent worker whowill take ownership of repairing, maintaining, and testing our product. The technician will also diagnose technical issues and communicate with team membersto determine proper solutions. Training will be provided.
- Rework, repair, and maintain product
- Perform system test and firmware update on product
- Collaborate with Engineering team to provide feedback and determine appropriate solutions
- Manage and trackinbound and outbound inventory
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Current student or recent graduate
- Willingness to learn and a “can do” attitude
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to take full ownership and multi-task
- Must be able to lift and move product and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds
- Regularly stands, bends, and moves during shift
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Happiest Baby, our team is passionate about helping parents raise happy, healthy kids...all around the world. We aren’t afraid of BIG problems that have 'never been solved before' (like calming crying and boosting sleep!). We are out-of-the-box thinkers, creative daydreamers, leaders and contrarians - all in pursuit of our mission.
We CARE about the wellbeing of families and of our planet. We don't tinker around the edges. We make change happen by weaving top science and technology + ancient wisdom + common sense to drive innovation and improve life for children and parents. And, to keep us healthy and happy, we enjoy catered meals daily, superb health insurance, take-what-you-need paid time off (whenever possible) and irregular "brainstorming" happiest hours.
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
We have part-time and full-time availability.