Happiest Baby is looking for an experienced program/project manager to coordinate the development of software and firmware for our breakthrough consumer products. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter with a background in consumer electronics, and a passion for delivering innovation in multifaceted domain of IoT products. You will be an integral part of the engineering team to deliver real, immediately impactful products that help children and families be healthier and happier – join us!
• Coordinate full cycle software development of embedded firmware, mobile applications and backend system in our new products currently under development
• Track progress of software development and QA team members
• Coordinate efforts with offshore development team
• Work closely with Electrical and Mechanical engineering teams to optimize development process
• Collect and organize requirements from Product management, Customer Service team and other stakeholders
• Assist with partner/vendor selection and management process
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Experience working in Agile development environment. Preferably SCRUM
• Any of the following is a big plus:
o Experience with IoT or consumer electronics devices
o Experience working on Embedded/Mobile/Backend systems
o Experience working with remote teams
o Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Happiest Baby, Inc. is an established family brand and a mission-driven company dedicated to developing science-based solutions to the biggest challenges facing parents today. Their innovative products and services are boosting children’s safety and emotional well-being and building happier, healthier families across the country and around the world.
The team is led by Dr. Harvey Karp, America’s most popular pediatrician, child development expert, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the USC School of Medicine, and author of bestselling titles, The Happiest Baby on the Block and The Happiest Toddler on the Block which have sold millions of copies. His revolutionary discoveries in infant development and sleep and toddler communication have helped families for over 15 years. Over 3,000 Happiest Baby educators teach his innovations in hospitals and clinics across the US and in dozens of other nations. His work has been recommended as a trusted and beloved guide by millions of parents.
Building on more than 30 years of research, Happiest Baby, Inc. is venture-backed and about to launch a game-changing suite of products that will solve the top concern of new parents, exhaustion. These landmark products will improve the lives of children and their parents by leveraging the latest insights in infant sleep, bed sharing, breastfeeding, swaddling, and reducing the risk of SIDS and postpartum depression. Never again will parents stand by exhausted and helplessly while their baby cries!
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
Principals only. No recruiters please.