Happiest Baby, Inc. is a mission-driven technology company, developing science-based products and solutions to improve the health, safety and emotional well-being of children and parents around the world.
As the Senior Electrical Engineer you would be spearheading the electronic system design and architecture for our innovative IoT& robotics consumer products. You would be working with a dynamic and collaborative team where your work makes an impact, designing electronic systems for trail-blazing new technology, leaving a foot-print in the industry of smart IoT, robotics, and mobile products.
- Lead the hardware design and development of cutting-edge consumer electronic products
- Research new ways of doing things; from sensors to chipsets
- Work with technology suppliers to select the most optimal solutions
- Develop proof-of-concepts to validate ideas
- Drive the hardware architecture for new products
- Lead board bring-up, driver integration, system validation and detailed testing
- Work cross-functionally withEmbedded, Mechanical, Software, Quality and Program Management
- Perform system simulations,detailed circuit design and PCB layout
Desired Experience & Skills
- 7+ years of electrical/electronic design experience
- Experience designing and developing consumer electronics, IoT, or robotics products
- Solid working knowledge of analog, digital and mix-signal design methods and best practices
- Know embedded SoC designs, microcontrollers; PMIC, SPI, I2C, UART, USB, etc.
- Have taken a number of products from start to mass production
- Schematic capture, PCB layout, EMI and ESD strategies
- Familiar with world-wide certification requirements and testing.
- Experience with WiFi, BLE and other RF technologies in the ISM band. Antenna selection and tuning.
- Experience with video, audio processing, microphones or biometric sensors is a plus
- Great if you know Linux,Python or other scripting languages and C/C++
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical Engineering or related field
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Happiest Baby, Inc. is an established family brand and a mission-driven company dedicated to developing science-based solutions to the biggest challenges facing parents today. Their innovative products and services are boosting children’s safety and emotional well-being and building happier, healthier families across the country and around the world.
The team is led by Dr. Harvey Karp, America’s most popular pediatrician, child development expert, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the USC School of Medicine, and author of bestselling titles, The Happiest Baby on the Block and The Happiest Toddler on the Block which have sold millions of copies. His revolutionary discoveries in infant development and sleep and toddler communication have helped families for over 15 years. Over 3,000 Happiest Baby educators teach his innovations in hospitals and clinics across the US and in dozens of other nations. His work has been recommended as a trusted and beloved guide by millions of parents.
Building on more than 30 years of research, Happiest Baby, Inc. is venture-backed and about to launch a game-changing suite of products that will solve the top concern of new parents, exhaustion. These landmark products will improve the lives of children and their parents by leveraging the latest insights in infant sleep, bed sharing, breastfeeding, swaddling, and reducing the risk of SIDS and postpartum depression. Never again will parents stand by exhausted and helplessly while their baby cries!
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA