If you’re a proactive and self-motivated finance grad or CPA, this might be the role for you. Strong knowledge of GAAP, accounting processes, controls and systems is required, as well as the ability to interact with all levels of management and cross-functional teams. This role reports to the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for managing the monthly financial close, researching variances, general ledger reconciliations, and building balance sheet schedules. Oversee accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll. As well as work with external auditor and tax firm on annual audit and preparation of income tax returns. This position requires a comprehensive understanding of payment transactions from payment acceptance, reconciliation, dispute resolution, and payouts.
You are self-motivated and self-managed, able to think independently and with creativity. You love numbers and prioritize accuracy, organization, and completion of work, while maintaining swift execution. You have a good understanding of both financial and operations controls, with a get-it-done mindset, not afraid of long hours, able to handle stress well, humble and organized.
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA a plus
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience with Quickbooks, Netsuite experience a plus
- Expert in Excel and
- Experience in ecommerce with inventory management
- Competitive salary and equity option plan
- Good medical, dental and vision benefits
- Daily catered lunches as well as a stocked kitchen of snacks
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- Amazing team and company culture, improving lives of families!
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
Principals only. No recruiters please.