Want to change the world…? Join us!
For over a decade, Happiest Baby has empowered parents with knowledge and skills to raise happy and healthy children. This is a rare and extraordinary opportunity to help launch groundbreaking new products and services, and work with one of the top pediatricians of our times to help parents and children around the world.
Our company is founded by America’s top pediatrician, Dr. Harvey Karp, whose landmark insights have revolutionized our understanding of the physical and emotional needs of children. We are creating a world-leading lifestyle brand and developing smart products and services that solve the biggest challenges facing modern families.
This is a rare and extraordinary opportunity to play a critical role in the product development team for Happiest Baby, and work with one of the top pediatricians of our times to implement breakthrough inventions to help parents and children around the world.
- Architect the program flow and define schedule, cost, deliverables, integrations points and all things that make a development program of a complex product tick
- Drive the successful execution of the programs across cross-functional teams (leadership team, product, engineering, QA, design, manufacturing, operations, marketing) and outside resources; from beginning to end
- Identify, expose and resolve risks and unknowns at the right time
- Surface any conflicts in achieving project goals (expectations, delay in delivery, resource availability and allocation, etc.); recommend corrective action and ultimately drive to resolution
- Own project tracking tools and updates to key stakeholders
- Maintain manufacturer facing documentation
- Ensure key program documents are up to date; support documentation needs across PRD, MRD, QA plans, test plans, etc.
- Regular travel to China
- +5 years of program management in new product development for consumer electronic products
- Significant experience working with CM / OEM / ODM partners based in China
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, and negotiation skills. Ability to present to all levels, from individual contributors to executives
- Superb attention to detail and accuracy; delivers on time
- Experience with complex mechanical products, electronics, embedded systems, firmware and cloud
- Experience with WiFi or connected products a plus
- Experience working in Agile-Scrum environment
- Experience with Arena PLM (or similar PLM) system
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a technical field. MBA a plus.
- Get it done / can-do attitude who can motivate the team