Happiest Baby is looking for a creative, analytical and digitally-savvy Director of Marketing to join our growing team in Santa Monica, CA. The Director of Marketing oversees three main components of the business: lead acquisition, e-commerce and marketing analytics.
This role requires strong analytical skills and understanding of the most efficient digital channels to drive lead generation and sales. The ideal candidate will also have experience in e-commerce web product development and understand the levers that drive conversion. They will create e-commerce marketing strategies for optimizing direct revenue; increasing new customer acquisition and will work cross functionally with Operations, Product, Finance, and Design.
1. Lead acquisition
- Manage ad agencies responsible for lead acquisition
- Drive optimization through analytics and testing of tactics, creative, CTA
- Work with agencies to develop revenue forecast
- Run weekly meetings, project manage deliverables
- Create multi-channel campaigns for lead acquisition
- Responsible for identifying strategy, business requirements and implementation of e-commerce promotions, content and merchandising.
- Ensure the digital product portfolio is properly maintained, including images, product descriptions, waitlists, pricing, promotions, etc.
- Works closely with creative and technology teams to execute new features
- Helps write UX/UI requirements for new features, flows and offerings
- Experience working on Shopify a plus but not required
- Stay abreast of relevant new technologies in the eCommerce space to recommend site enhancements
- Work with analytics to analyze data, metrics, business performance and site optimization
- Deep dive into marketing analytics to find trends, insights and new findings that will drive new tests, product development or other site/marketing changes
- Launch/write surveys, execute/manage customer outreach campaigns
- Develop post-campaign recap with findings, metrics, learnings and next steps
- Keep dashboards and campaign metrics up-to-date, reporting on findings and trends
- At least 5 years of work experience in digital marketing & lead acquisition
- BA in marketing, economics or other similar discipline
- Strong e-commerce or digital web experience, understands good UI/UX practices
- Data driven, with natural curiosity into influencing consumer decision making
- Understanding of and experience with Google Analytics
- Organized, ability to lead project from start to completion
- Out of the box thinker who challenges the norm to find new efficiencies and opportunities
- A talented juggler. You successfully manage competing priorities.
- Are motivated by hitting milestones, learning and launching new products/programs
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Happiest Baby, Inc. is an established family brand and a mission-driven company dedicated to developing science-based solutions to the biggest challenges facing parents today. Their innovative products and services are boosting children’s safety and emotional well-being and building happier, healthier families across the country and around the world.
The team is led by Dr. Harvey Karp, America’s most popular pediatrician, child development expert, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the USC School of Medicine, and author of bestselling titles, The Happiest Baby on the Block and The Happiest Toddler on the Block which have sold millions of copies combined. His revolutionary discoveries in infant development, sleep and toddler communication have helped families for over 15 years. Over 3,000 Happiest Baby educators teach his innovations in hospitals and clinics across the US and in dozens of other nations. His work has been recommended as a trusted and beloved guide by millions of parents.
Building on more than 30 years of research, Happiest Baby, Inc. is venture-backed and about to launch a game-changing suite of products that will solve the top concern of new parents, exhaustion. These landmark products will improve the lives of children and their parents by leveraging the latest insights in infant sleep, bed sharing, breastfeeding, swaddling, and reducing the risk of SIDS and postpartum depression. Never again will parents stand by exhausted and helplessly while their baby cries!
Principals only. No recruiters please.