At Happiest Baby, our customers always come first, and to ensure that our customers get the best possible care and information, Happiest Baby is looking for a full time customer care specialist. We’re looking for a specialist to go above and beyond our customers’ expectations over the phone and email. A specialist is responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies, assisting with complaints, orders, errors and other any other questions.
Happiest Baby is on a mission to create solutions that make children and families healthier and happier – join us!
- Communicate directly with customers via phone and email.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Answer questions about warranties, questions about the products or terms of sale.
- Assist with placement of orders, returns or in warranty calls.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Miscellaneous data entry including warranty cards.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3+ years of customer service experience
- Consumer products, e-commerce, and startup experience highly preferred
- Sales experience a plus
- Embraces the “customer first” philosophy and preferably has had experience working for a customer-centric brand
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience working with Zendesk
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality with a “can do” attitude
About the company
Happiest Baby, Inc. is an established family brand and a mission-driven company dedicated to developing science-based solutions to the biggest challenges facing parents today. Their innovative products and services are boosting children’s safety and emotional well-being and building happier, healthier families across the country and around the world.
The team is led by Dr. Harvey Karp, America’s most popular pediatrician, child development expert, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the USC School of Medicine, and author of bestselling titles, The Happiest Baby on the Block and The Happiest Toddler on the Block which have sold millions of copies combined. His revolutionary discoveries in infant development, sleep and toddler communication have helped families for over 15 years. Over 3,000 Happiest Baby educators teach his innovations in hospitals and clinics across the US and in dozens of other nations. His work has been recommended as a trusted and beloved guide by millions of parents.
Building on more than 30 years of research, Happiest Baby, Inc. is venture-backed and about to launch a game-changing suite of products that will solve the top concern of new parents, exhaustion. These landmark products will improve the lives of children and their parents by leveraging the latest insights in infant sleep, bed sharing, breastfeeding, swaddling, and reducing the risk of SIDS and postpartum depression. Never again will parents stand by exhausted and helplessly while their baby cries!
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
Principals only. No recruiters please.