At Happiest Baby, our customers always come first, and to ensure that our customers get the best possible service and information, Happiest Baby is looking for a Customer Care and Product Training Manager to lead and grow our customer service team. We’re looking for an experienced and motivated rock star to become our customer service leader and set up all aspects of a building a best-in-class customer service team. Responsibilities include system selection and implementation, recruiting and training, scripting and policies, providing responsive and informative service to our customers, and acting as the feedback conduit between the customer and the rest of the company. Happiest Baby is on a mission to create solutions that make children and families healthier and happier – join us!
- Manage customer care team that delivers best-in-class service at efficient cost.
- Conduct product trainingswith internal team and retailers.
- Help customers with all inquiries, including order-related questions, requests, and issues; product questions, returns and exchanges, and website and policy questions.
- Serve as conduit of information between the customer and the rest of the company by collecting and analyzing customer feedback and communicating findings to the appropriate cross-functional teams to help the company serve customers better on a continuous basis.
- Work with Product Development team to gain intimate knowledge of the product and continually improve ways to support existing and potential customers.
- Collaborate closely with engineering team to troubleshoot and resolve any customer order issues.
- Measure and improve customer satisfaction and net promoter score.
- Implement metrics to measure and improve their performance over time.
- Audit customer service calls to ensure best-in-class service.
- Support recruiting of new customer care specialists.
- Manage timesheets and payroll.
- Support special projects.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of customer service experience
- Consumer products, e-commerce, tech support and startup experience highly preferred
- Sales experience a plus
- Well-versed in all aspects of customer service, including systems, scripting, KPIs, compensation, incentive systems, recruiting, and HR
- Embraces the “customer first” philosophy and preferably has had experience working for a customer-centric brand
- Strong and experienced people and team manager and leader who can hire and retain employees, but also able to roll up the sleeves and “do the work” in the beginning without a team
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Powerpoint and Excel (for example, pivot tables)
- Proficient with ZenDesk
- Strong communication, problem solving, project management, and crisis management skills
- Ability to take full ownership, multi-task, and drive projects with a high level of independence and resourcefulness
- Excited to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, high-energy, and team-oriented environment
- Has interest and ability to foster strong internal cross-functional and external business relationships
- Friendly and outgoing personality with a “can do” attitude
- A motivational leader who inspires the team to do better
- Invested in both people and operational efficiency
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Happiest Baby, our team is passionate about helping parents raise happy, healthy kids...all around the world. We aren’t afraid of BIG problems that have 'never been solved before' (like calming crying and boosting sleep!). We are out-of-the-box thinkers, creative daydreamers, leaders and contrarians - all in pursuit of our mission.
We CARE about the wellbeing of families and of our planet. We don't tinker around the edges. We make change happen by weaving top science and technology + ancient wisdom + common sense to drive innovation and improve life for children and parents. And, to keep us healthy and happy, we enjoy catered meals daily, superb health insurance, take-what-you-need paid time off (whenever possible) and irregular "brainstorming" happiest hours.
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA