Safety first! Always! A few important reminders:
- Always keep SNOO on a flat even surface.
- Put the power cable holder on the leg closest to the electric wall socket to prevent tripping.
- Never place anything under the SNOO legs or mattress. Studies show elevation is rarely beneficial for helping a baby with colic or reflux. The AAP recommends against it as the baby may slide towards the foot of the bed and get trapped there.
- Do not put other blankets, toys or items in SNOO, as advised by the AAP to prevent suffocation and strangulation risks.
- Be sure to zip the SNOO sack zipper fully.
Pretty simple, right? We hope your family enjoys safer, better sleep with SNOO!