Women are better at calming babies than men?
NO – Moms are certainly best at breastfeeding, but dads are often the best baby calmers in the family because they’re more comfortable with the “engineering” task of swaddling and with the jiggling and strong shushing.
- Breastfeeding: Women stop nursing because infant fussing makes them think their baby doesn’t like the milk
- Calming Techniques Ease Moms’ Minds
- Question regarding the “Calming Reflex” technique on The Happiest Baby video.
- Imitate the womb to help turn on your baby’s ‘calming reflex’
- Fussy babies soothed with ‘Cuddle Cure’ in Alaska