I was wondering – she HATES her car seat and often screams inconsolably while in it – any tricks for getting her to be happier/more comfortable while en route?
Have you been using our ‘Super-Soothing’ Sleep Sounds CD of white noise? Dr. Karp
suggests playing the CD of white noise in the car while your daughter is securely strapped into her carseat. By having specially engineered tracks of white noise playing in the background, it will help create a ‘buffer’ to the outside noises/disturbances that may be making your daughter uncomfortable.
- My daughter suddenly bursts into crying that sounds like she is in pain even when she is swaddled. This happens after we use one or all of the 5 S’s….any suggestions?
- My youngest daughter keeps crying in the daytime, she doesn’t sleep & she always wants my breast to calm and to sleep…
- I used the 5s with my son. He is now 6 months old and I need help teaching him to sleep unswaddled.
- Question regarding the “Calming Reflex” technique on The Happiest Baby video.
- My daughter is 8 months old – Is it time for her to stop swaddling? If so what is the best way to do this without confusing her and losing her routine?