I have heard about your book thru friends, but my little boy is almost 8 months. Does your book apply to babies that old?
At 8 months The Happiest Baby techniques would not be of much help to your baby boy but he is actually at the perfect age to begin implementing the Happiest Toddler on the Block techniques!
The Happiest Toddler on the Block DVD & Book show simple, yet extremely effective ways to teach young children (8 months to 5 years) patience, respect & how to eliminate 50-90% of tantrums in just days. Dr. Karp recommends parents watch the DVD first then, when time permits go back & read the book as it contains additional information and details on topics such as picky eating, potty training, sleep & discipline.
- My son is five months old and continues to need to be swaddled to sleep. I’m really concerned that he will still feel he needs to be swaddled at 9 months of age, but won’t fit in any blankets.
- Does the book contain any information on when to put the baby on a schedule and when to let the baby cry?
- We did not know about The Happiest Baby on the Block when our son was born and suffered through months of sleep deprivation & post-partum depression as we couldn’t soothe him. He hated being swaddled. Our question is; we would like to add to our family but cannot see ourselves surviving another colicky child. Why do you think your techniques work?
- I used the 5s with my son. He is now 6 months old and I need help teaching him to sleep unswaddled.
- Babies are ready to be born after 9 months?